Emīlzz
This is why Im a proud American!
Reply · 3

Hide replies

Johnny Handegg 2 weeks ago
+Emīlzz =P
1.Europe is a SWEDISH band
2.European music (from Mozart to Iron Maiden) >>> yank IQ-lowering shit
3.Murica = Europe's obese,media-brainwashed,culturally retarded bastard cunt,so there's really nothing to be proud of,buddy
Reply · 6

Marcelo Gaming, Minecraft, and a lot more 1 week ago
Stupid ass . U think all good from america? U are stupid
Reply ·

Emīlzz =P 5 days ago
U idiots Europe is a state of USA... U don't even know where you live -_- Stupid europeans...
Reply ·

Marcelo Gaming, Minecraft, and a lot more 5 days ago
+Emīlzz =P shut up american brainwashed guy. Go watch zeitgeist.
Reply ·

Emīlzz =P 5 days ago
+Marcelo Gaming, Minecraft, and a lot more suck on my nuts minecraft fag
Reply ·

Marcelo Gaming, Minecraft, and a lot more 5 days ago
+Emīlzz =P no u assholle.
Reply ·

Jan Viktor Havel 3 days ago
+Emīlzz =P To be a proud American is the same as to be a proud shit in the pot. The nation of godlike idiots, brainwashed to the level of believing their soldiers are really fighting for OUR European freedom. No shit. I have met many americans in my life and the smartest of them had the brain of the one-legged kid with down's syndrome after three doses of meperidin. I know that it's not their fault as they are brainwashed since the flag oath (don't know how the shit is called) in the first grade. BTW your flag sucks, your coffee is disgusting and your anthem makes my ears bleed. Your fucking country is highly indebted to China and still strives to be a wannabe Earthcop. Since WW2 your country unleashed hell in 27 countries and in every case your country got it's ass kicked. So, buddy, nothing to be proud of. Have a nice day, your friend from CZE
Reply · 3

kneeman 2 days ago
Well, that's the dark side of America... Although it's true, I'm living in a bubble. The city I live in is very safe and slightly above average intelligent in comparison to the cities around us.
Reply ·

Wayne S 2 days ago
+Jan Viktor Havel didn't you get a hug yesterday DONT HOLD BACK .any one else you don't like.???
Reply · 1

Johanes Victorious 2 days ago
+kneeman
Reply ·

Emīlzz =P 2 days ago
+Jan Viktor Havel you think you so smart? Europe is the home of dumb fucks #rekt 'murica ftw!!!
Reply · 1

Emīlzz =P 2 days ago
USA! USA! USA!
Reply · 1

Lionish 1 day ago
+Emīlzz =P I thought American people can spell English words. RIP
Reply ·

Emīlzz =P 1 day ago
+Lionish But i'm from Russia! =(
Reply · 1

Lionish 1 day ago
You should be proud of Russia then...
Reply ·

kneeman 1 day ago
Lol I'm American but I'm not that enthusiastic about it...
Reply ·

Emīlzz =P 1 day ago
+Lionish But Russia is American colony!
Reply ·

Lionish 1 day ago
ok
Reply ·

iczeky 23 hours ago
+Marcelo Gaming, Minecraft, and a lot more falling for bait this obvious...
Reply ·

alice cooper 15 hours ago
+Johnny Handegg they"re both terrible except for the music and the British enslaved the British and allowed them to starve and tried to control the colonies hence why we left and plus Britain doesn't allow guns just like hitler
Reply ·

Jan Viktor Havel 15 hours ago
:D laughing hard here, at my place :D CZE is one of the smallest, but on the other hand, one of the most calm and normal countries in the world. You can be even a hillbilly boy from forksville and still you can have a good rich life :) I can't complain. And as much as I hate our political representation, I am proud to be a part of the Czech nation
Reply ·